Free up internal resources and engage our in-house expert team to provide extensive server and desktop management services.
The traditional approach to IT service delivery is the break-fix model. The client experiences an issue, reports the issue to their service provider and then the service provider schedules the issue to be resolved. While this approach suits many small businesses, this model is reactive. Depending on the issue, the client may experience a significant loss in productivity while waiting for the issue to be resolved. Similarly, the client’s IT expenditure each month is unknown and difficult to predict and therefore impacts the business’s forecasting and cash flow.
If you want to break away from this type of service delivery, consider our alternative and proactive managed service offering.
iScape’s managed IT services agreement is highly flexible, allowing you to select specific IT components to be managed, or alternatively, iScape can manage your entire IT infrastructure. Simply put, we can tailor the service levels that works best for you and your business.
What are the benefits of a managed service agreement?
- Increased efficencies
- Reduced downtime & risk
- Capacity planning
- Future proof services, using best-of-breed technologies
- Low capital outlay & predictable monthly costs
- Flexible & scalable services
- Increased service levels
What’s included with iScape’s managed service offering?
- Pick and choose from any of our managed services
- You will have your own client manager that has an intimate knowledge of your business and IT infrastructure
- We conduct regular reviews of your business requirements
- All managed services are monitored 24x7x365
- Access to monthly reporting
- Regular consultations
- Remote and/or on-site support options